Who works in the library?
- Joan Freedman
- Dana Friedman
How do I contact the library?
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- By phone (248) 539-5784 or (248) 539-5721
- By mail at 32200 Middlebelt Rd., Farmington Hills MI 48334
When do students visit the library?
Students may visit the library during school hours. After school, the library is generally open for a few minutes on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for book checkout.
How many books can I check out?
- All students may checkout books, periodicals, and CDs from the library. Staff may check out books, periodicals, CDs, and DVDs.
- Grades ECC4-1 may only check out one book at a time. If there is a classroom assignment, students are able to check out an additional book for their school work.
- Grades 2-8 may check out 3 books at a time.
When are books due?
- Books are due on the day that students visit the library with their class. They may renew materials if necessary.
- Students do not need to wait until their “library day” to checkout books.
What happens if I have an overdue book or a lost/damaged book?
- Lost books must be paid for in order to clear student records and allow them to checkout another book. Students are asked to send the library a check for $18 or bring in a new copy of the book if lost. Students will be asked to replace damaged books depending on the condition of the book.
- If a student has overdue materials, his/her borrowing privileges will be suspended until overdue materials are returned.