Who works in the library?
- Dana Friedman
How do I contact the library?
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone (248) 539-5721
- By mail at 32200 Middlebelt Rd., Farmington Hills MI 48334
When do students visit the library?
Students may visit the library during school hours.
How many books can I check out?
- All students may checkout books from the library. Staff may check out books, periodicals, CDs, and DVDs.
- Grades ECC4-K may only check out one book at a time. If there is a classroom assignment, students are able to check out an additional book for their school work.
- Grades 1-8 may check out 2 books at a time.
When are books due?
- Books are due on the day that students visit the library with their class. They may renew materials if necessary.
- Students do not need to wait until their “library day” to checkout books.
What happens if I have an overdue book or a lost/damaged book?
- Lost books must be paid for in order to clear student records and allow them to checkout another book. Students are asked to send the library a check for $5 or bring in a new copy of the book if lost. Students will be asked to replace damaged books depending on the condition of the book.
- If a student has overdue materials, his/her borrowing privileges will be suspended until overdue materials are returned.